Your Complete Guide for a Healthy & Happy Bulldog
Buying and owning a bulldog can be a very complicated and expensive endeavor. Don’t struggle through trial and error at the expense of your bulldog’s health and happiness!
This 62-page e-book download compiles years worth of bulldog owning experience—acquired from the school of hard knocks—into one handy reference that you will turn to again and again during the life of your bulldog. Money-back guaranteed, this guide will help you navigate buying a bulldog puppy, getting through the puppy stages, and dealing with all the common health issues.
“This guide really helped me figure out how to find the right bulldog breeder. Our Tank is such a joy and he’s a healthy, happy little guy too! He’s just the best!” – John K. West Milford, NJ
For only $9.99 and the click of a button you will find out all of the tips and best practices for having a happy, healthy, content bulldog.
Owning a Bulldog: The One Stop Guide for Finding and Caring for your Bulldog will help you:
- Decide if the distinct bulldog temperament is the right fit for you
- Decide to buy a bulldog puppy or adopt a rescued bulldog
- Find and work with a reputable breeder
- Stop a puppy from constantly nipping your hands and lunging at you
- Put an end to those deadly bulldog farts
- Get the inside scoop on “mini bulldogs”
- Understand the serious issues with heat and humidity
- Keep your bulldog smelling great
- Find the toys that ALL bulldogs seem to love
- Figure out if your bulldog is sick
- Keep your bulldog from peeing and pooping in your house
- Figure out how much snoring and grunting is normal
- Determine what to do if your bulldog is stung by a bee
- Care for your bulldog’s dry, crusty nose
- Find the best products to clean your bulldog’s wrinkles and ears
- Know what it means if your bulldog is always sleeping on its back
- Know what it means if your bulldog is licking his nose obsessively
- Know what it means if your bulldog is swatting at the air
- Figure out if you should breed your bulldog
- Determine the best care if your bulldog tears his ACL
- What to do if your puppy gets Cherry Eye
- And so many more tips and tricks to keep a happy and healthy bulldog!
“I bought this guide 6 months after getting our girl Maggie and it’s been so helpful! She developed Cherry Eye and it’s because of the info in this guide that I knew about it and didn’t freak out.” – Laraine M., Upper Grandview, NY
Your purchase is 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your money.
View a sample page from the book by clicking here!
“I so appreciate having this guide that gives some advice on the best products to use on my bulldog. I tried the recommended ear cleaner and saved myself so much trial and error. That alone makes it worth it!” – Kyle J., Seattle, WA
Click below to purchase and download your copy of “Owning a Bulldog: The One-Stop Guide for Finding and Caring for your Bulldog! For $9.99 you will eliminate the trial and error that plagues so many new bulldog owners!
By clicking the button below, I understand and acknowledge that this guide is in no way a substitute for the care of veterinarian and that neither the guide nor author is offering diagnoses or treatments for illnesses that your bulldog may have. The guide is for informational purposes only.